Monday, January 7, 2013

Reuse Old Glass Bottles & Jars For Home Decor

One day I saw many old glass bottles & jars in my cupboard .I've been amazed by all the recycled glass bottles & jars crafts by others. Suddenly I decided to reuse these empty bottles in my style. You can craft green by making recycled crafts! I was happy to find what I needed for my project from my collection.You can always reuse old bottles by turning them into something new.I did many crafts with these glass bottles & jars, checkout my previous post Painted Glass Jar. Here are some  craft ideas I want to share with you.

I crystal this small glass jar with sugar, paint it with red glass color & highlight with gold color & some beads.


Look what a little bit of glue & beads can do to a glass jar .

After covering this empty glass bottle with polyester thick thread I used stencil on it .Here you can also use wool or jute yarn  to cover the bottle.

I painted these tiny bottles with acrylic gold & silver color.For the decoration I painted dry coconut branches .

Here I put a small plant in this glass jar & paste a little paper butterfly on it.Spread some glitters & glass stone on the bottom .


4 comments:

vandana craftsia said...

Beautiful works and so creative.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Each one so beautiful ..love the metallic painted one..gorgeous

Dr Sonia S V said...

Each one so beautiful ..love the metallic painted one..gorgeous

Sunanda Rajaram said...

Hi Priyanka,
Lovely work of art! You are very creative :)
I have some wine and rum bottles which I would like to give away. Would you like me to give these to you? If so, how do I get these across to you?

Regards,
Sunanda